Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

drahns VBsTE rules worm

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bobsledv.02

bobsledv.02

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:33 AM

Posted 15 February 2010 - 02:59 AM

i went into such an ordeal since this worm infested my usb flash drive. worm name is Drahns Scandal VBS. this worm hides into drive c, runs script and when you open up your browser, it automatically goes to redtube and has the window changed to VBsTE Rules! you cannot access your taskmanager / regedit, also your internet connection is affected, as well as your optical drive. ( can you imagine that! ) one and only one thing left is to reinstall everything back...

so make sure you have everything backed up...because before i do that I would like to exploit the author, the nasty worm maker, i think if i am not mistaken it originated somewhere in the philippines, but it's no joke! i will be posting the source code and this will be on my best interest.. to help fix and have a great fix or workaround for this script. nowadays, it can be easily eliminated by an ATV, but to those who had this predicament...I WILL be posting the source code.
this is intended to that nasty author! you think this piece of crap is fun! think again!

ASAP!! :thumbsup:

EDIT: Moved to a more appropriate forum-MG

Edited by garmanma, 15 February 2010 - 10:48 AM.
Edit so I can read it

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users