Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Live Mail dictionaries

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 nirina

nirina

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:50 PM

Posted 14 February 2010 - 09:38 PM

Hi!

2 questions actually.... :thumbsup:

I use Windows Live Mail, and i really like it....however, when i'm typing a message, it does not automatically recognise the language i'm using. I have to go into options, click the spelling tab, scroll down to french, make it my default language, exit, and THEN open a new message, and start typing in french...then when i finish, i have to do the same process to put it back to British English, which is normally the default language.

Is there a way around this??

(In the past, i used outlook 2007, which has the same functionalities as MS word, which was great for french accents e+' and e+` etc etc...and detects the langauge you type in quickly... my product key is... well in england - and i'm not, which means i can't use outlook 2007 for now, and i also find it painfully slow when syncing with my hotmail account...i find windows live much faster and just more user friendly i guess...)

Perhaps someone knows of an alternative email software that can sync with hotmail, AND where it has the same funcitonalities as MS word...but perhaps i'm asking for too much?

Thanks in advance for any help :flowers:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users