Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Avast Internet Security 5.0??

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 honda2010

honda2010

• Members
  • 129 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:08 AM

Posted 14 February 2010 - 11:36 AM

Does anyone run this Avast Internet Security 5.0? I have the 15 day trial right now and was thinking about purchasing it for 3 PC's the the $60. Any input is appreciated. Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 xblindx

xblindx

• Banned
  • 1,923 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:08 AM

Posted 14 February 2010 - 12:59 PM

I run the Anti-Virus, not the full Internet Security suite, but judging by the AV, the suite will probably be quite amazing, I, however, refuse to pay for security software as some of the best programs are free. I use avast! AV, Comodo Firewall, and Malwarebytes and SUPERantispyware for on-demand scanners.

#3 honda2010

honda2010
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 129 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:08 AM

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:58 PM

Thanks for the info!

#4 xblindx

xblindx

• Banned
  • 1,923 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:08 AM

Posted 16 February 2010 - 05:25 PM

No problem :thumbsup: , sorry I couldn't be of more help however.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users