Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

bleepingcomputer: my Valentine gift from the USA

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 henribik

henribik

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:04 AM

Posted 14 February 2010 - 07:47 AM

My sweet ladies notebook was rascally invaded by the villain rogue disguised as "Vista Internet Security 2010" , which made a real nuisance of itself.
Good old Google set me on the trail of bleepingcomputer.com.
The downloaded anti-malware dutiful removed the scoundrel.
So it may be a happy Valentine Day after all, thanks to this community.

We are a retired couple living peacefully on the mediterranean French coast, surfing the Internet on cold days.
We wonder if there is not an FBI Internet department , that could eliminate companies that are trying to lure innocent Internet users into buying useless programs by spreading rogues.

Anyway we are happy to have found you allthough our knowledge is limited and we do not expect to be able to help much.

Let me conclude with a link to a picture illustrating that what you see may not be there

Julian Beever pavement drawing

Keep the good work up and do not forget your sweetheart today... Henri
:thumbsup:
Kind regards from sunny southern France.. Henri Bik

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:04 PM

Posted 14 February 2010 - 10:56 AM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer.

Glad you got things sorted out
Nice artwork
You are very talented, indeed
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 henribik

henribik
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:04 AM

Posted 16 February 2010 - 06:50 AM

Cher Garmanma,

Thank you for the compliment.. however the drawing was done by Julian Beever not by me.
Kind regards from sunny southern France.. Henri Bik

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users