Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi brief intro...so as not to bore you!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TheyCallMeMrGlass

TheyCallMeMrGlass

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:09 PM

Posted 13 February 2010 - 06:36 PM

Hi. First of all, allow me to congratulate the website creators for this excellent and invaluable website. I found this website through a search of anaylsing what system resources are redundant. I found it here and straight away bookmarked this website (alright detective, yes I use Firefox since you noticed I use the word bookmark, lol). Then I find there is a wealth of fantastic reference lookups and a pretty darn good problem solving forum.

I am fairly knowledged in computers, I love to build my own PCs aand upgrade them. I also love building HTPCs. Just recently built my first Windows 7 media pc. One thing I cant seem to master is how to make the damn things quieter.

I am currently doing a part time A+ course just so I can have a certificate under my belt and be able to provide support. I will also go for some MCPs too.

I look forward to contributing questions and I hope I may have a few suggestions and answers for some (if I am allowed to suggest). More impoirtantly I will always end a thread with full details on the solution that worked for me :thumbsup:

Please to meet you all!
"I saw 3 Dusters like this one, at the station. Inside the dusters were 3 men. Inside the men were 3 bullets"

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:09 AM

Posted 13 February 2010 - 07:12 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer.

I look forward to contributing questions and I hope I may have a few suggestions and answers for some (if I am allowed to suggest). More importantly I will always end a thread with full details on the solution that worked for me

That is the whole purpose of a community forum
Welcome aboard
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users