Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

pointers, arrow indicaters

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cybormoron

cybormoron

• Members
  • 125 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:12 AM

Posted 03 September 2005 - 12:08 AM

i've seen lots of tutorials and instructions where the author used neat little arrows to point to what they're talking about. does anyone know how they do this? i'm hoping there's a small freeware program that can run in the tray then when i want an arrow for a screenshot i can just select it. i'm also hoping that i don't have to open a graphics program to create an image with a simple arrow in it. (such as photoshop, paintshop, gimp) i have a nice little program now called screendoodle that can draw on the desktop but it's freehand and sloppy looking. thanks

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by cybormoron, 03 September 2005 - 12:36 AM.

I can no longer sit back and allow Microsoft infiltration, Microsoft indoctrination, Microsoft subversion, and the international Microsoft conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious open source GNU/Linux operating systems. General Jack D. Ripper.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 lovenick

lovenick

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:12 AM

Posted 03 September 2005 - 04:28 AM

I'm afraid I use photoshop to do it, with a set of arrows brushes.
I don't know if there's a program like the one you've said.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users