Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mac IBook and MSN messenger

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 geordie

geordie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:28 PM

Posted 02 September 2005 - 11:04 PM

I am new to Macs and have just bought an iBook G4. I have got it up and running the internet but can't seem to get into my MSN Messenger account. I keep getting a message saying a new version of MSN is available and must be downloaded. I say yes and then it starts it all over again. The notebook runs Mac OSX 10.5.

Can some one help me please - I am getting desperate !!

THANKS!! :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Rogue4Twenty

Rogue4Twenty

• Members
  • 66 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:28 PM

Posted 03 November 2005 - 01:58 PM

I cannot do it from my location, can someone please post the direct link to download the MSN messenger for MAC, this should help.. Geordie (I love TNG)... you may also need to uninstall the version you have now if the install does not work. Make sure you have the link to the new version before doing so.

Hope This Helps.

#3 KoanYorel

KoanYorel

Bleepin' Conundrum

• Staff Emeritus
  • 19,461 posts
  •  
  • Location:65 miles due East of the "Logic Free Zone", in Md, USA
  • Local time:03:28 PM

Posted 03 November 2005 - 02:19 PM

Messenger for MAC
The only easy day was yesterday.

...some do, some don't; some will, some won't (WR)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users