Jump to content
Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:33 PM
Posted 17 February 2010 - 02:07 PM
Posted 17 February 2010 - 06:41 PM
Posted 17 February 2010 - 07:57 PM
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cureSpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript
Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:43 PM
1. Please TRACK this Topic
2. Do Not Make Any Changes to the "Infected" Computer.
- At the top-right of this thread, click on the button.
- In the list that drops down, click on
- Place a tick-mark next to Immediate E-Mail Notification
- Then click on
- You will now receive an e-mail as soon as a Reply is made to this Topic.
3. Please do not seek Help with this issue at another Computer Help Forum
- Once you have posted a NEW DDS Log, Do Not make any changes to the computer. I will be researching the DDS Log that you post and any changes made to the system might interfere with the FIX that I prepare for you. Examples of "Changes":
- Deleting Files/Folders
- Installing/Uninstalling Programs
- Running Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, Anti-Spyware, etc., Programs
4. Throughout the course of us working together, I will be posting step-by-step procedures for you to follow on your computer.
- While we are working together I must insist that you do not seek help with this matter at any other Help Forum.
- Having multiple (more than one) Forums provide help for the same computer issue will result in confusion with preparing a Fix.
- It is also not fair to the Volunteer who is helping you, as her/his time will be wasted trying to fix a computer that someone else is also trying to fix.
- So, if you have posted at another Computer Help Forum for this same issue I would ask that you choose which Forum that you wish to stay with and inform the other Forum(s) that you no longer require their assistance.
- If at any time you do not fully understand what I have said, or you are not exactly sure what you are supposed to do, then please stop there and Post back to this topic and ask your questions. That way I will be able to more clearly explain the step/procedure and we won't have to worry about any steps being done incorrectly.
Posted 20 February 2010 - 01:00 PM
Posted 21 February 2010 - 03:44 AM
Edited by cooldudenz, 21 February 2010 - 03:45 AM.
Posted 21 February 2010 - 01:14 PM
Posted 21 February 2010 - 06:28 PM
Posted 22 February 2010 - 02:29 PM
Posted 22 February 2010 - 04:24 PM
Posted 23 February 2010 - 12:25 PM
Posted 23 February 2010 - 02:20 PM
Posted 24 February 2010 - 05:23 PM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users