Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I had "your system is infected" and now...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Shabuti

Shabuti

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:47 AM

Posted 11 February 2010 - 02:09 PM

I was JUST about to use MBAM from reading the excellent guides you guys have already posted to other users... but suddenly my PC switched itself off. Now it doesn't even get to the windows loading screen, it is in a constant restarting mode, and won't even let me load up in safe mode, as soon as it gets to the "boot from CD" part of startup, bam, restart.

any help would be appreciated but I think my PC might be truly gone lol.

Thank you in advance

btw i can let the pc sit on the BIOS screen for as long as i want so im pretty sure its a windows problem and not a hardware issue

Edited by Shabuti, 11 February 2010 - 02:23 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users