Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

issues with slow speeds, mainly firefox

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 coolhand

coolhand

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:47 AM

Posted 10 February 2010 - 10:28 PM

i have malware bytes
used to have trendmicro
now have no32 smart security
advanced system care w/hyjackthis report from security analyzer
vista 32 bit
toshiba laptop
wireless connection to dlink router dir-615
horizons wifi in seguin, tx

issue i cant resolve. problems with loading pages that end up blank but address is correct and it says done in the bottom left corner. slow speeds and wierd on and off local only to local and internet on my connection status. when i had trendmicro, i was getting nonstop data theft blocking from google.analytics and others i can't think of at the moment. now im having issues installing 2 windows updates, error 80070570. also nod 32 has [picked up many detected port scanning attack in personal firewall log.

please reply,
luke
p.s. i had similar issues a few months ago aND shrauber (might be misspelled) helped me. he told me to start a new topic so here i am.
thanks

Edited by Orange Blossom, 10 February 2010 - 10:36 PM.
Move to AII. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users