please run an updated scan with Malwarebytes next:
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
alternate download link
If you have a previous version of MBAM, remove it via Add/Remove Programs and download a fresh copy.
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
- Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
- When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
- Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- Then click Finish.
- If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself.
- Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
- If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install. Alternatively, you can update through MBAM's interface from a clean computer, copy the definitions (rules.ref) located in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from that system to a usb stick or CD and then copy it to the infected machine.
- Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
- Then click on the Scan button.
- If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
- The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
- When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
- Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
- Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
- The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Can you give an example for the slow down of your PC? Or is it just the overall impression?