Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Infected by all sorts of things

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Legenda

Legenda

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:44 PM

Posted 01 September 2005 - 06:30 PM

My computer is badly infected by all sorts of things(Aurora, nail, etc)...I hope some1 could help me and make all of this go away by end of this weekend...

i know u guys need to see my logfile from HijackThis but is there anything i need to delete from the log before posting on the internet :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 stidyup

stidyup

• Members
  • 641 posts
  •  

Posted 02 September 2005 - 02:02 AM

Don't delete anything without being told to first as you may do more damage than good, post the log in the hjt section and somebody will help.

Try running the following from safe mode (Getting to safe-mode) Sysclean you'll also need the virus template file from here lpt***.zip

or

DrWeb CureIT

If your good with the command line also try Sophos Command Line scanner

Also try installing and running A2 Free and Ewido

I'd also run Spybot and Adaware

If your using Win2K/XP run adaware/spybot from "safe mode with command prompt"

At the C:\ prompt type the following:-

cd\
C:\progra~1\spybot~1\spybotsd.exe /autocheck /autofix
cd\
C:\progra~1\lavasoft\ad-awa~1\ad-aware.exe

#3 highlander

highlander

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  

Posted 02 September 2005 - 07:49 PM

Run housecall free scan, it removes a lot of crud and highlights the issues that maybe allowed this to happen in the first place;
http://housecall.trendmicro.com/
then you must do a hjt log to make sure your bot is ok.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users