Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problems with Incredimail

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Starnova

Starnova

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:31 PM

Posted 01 September 2005 - 06:09 PM

Recently I uninstalled incredimail from my mom's computer, since she was experiencing lock up problems with the program. After uninstalling and rebooting the computer, a splash page telling us to upgrade the program and use a legal one continues to come up.. We had the free version, and just don't understand how to get rid of this pesky program annoyance. I have experience with regedit and would appreciate any advice you can share..
Thanks... : :thumbsup:

Edited by Starnova, 01 September 2005 - 06:10 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 01 September 2005 - 07:00 PM

You could try doing a search for all file/folders. And delete all that you find. And since you have experience in regedit. You could look in your registery, for all traces there. And delete them as well.

But please remember to create a registery backup first. :thumbsup:

Also from Incredimail's FAQ's:

Q: How do I uninstall IncrediMail?

Edited by Scarlett, 01 September 2005 - 07:08 PM.

Posted Image

#3 Starnova

Starnova
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  

Posted 02 September 2005 - 10:31 AM

Thank you so much...that did the trick.. and next time I will know thanks to you...

#4 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 02 September 2005 - 11:47 AM

You are so welcome. :thumbsup: Thanks for letting us know that your problem has been resolved. It may be of help to others down the road.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users