My name is Syler and I will be helping you to solve your Malware issues. If you have since resolved your issues I would appreciate if you
would let me no so I can close this topic, if you still need help please let me no what issues you are still having, in your next reply.
We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and
we are trying our best to keep up.
- Download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random from here and save it to your desktop.
- Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
- Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
- Once it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both log.txt (<<will be maximized) and info.txt (<<will be minimized)
- Please download GMER from one of the following locations, and save it to your desktop:
- Main Mirror
This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
- Zip Mirror
This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
- Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs, as this process may crash your computer.
- Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security program drivers will not conflict with gmer's driver.
- Double click on Gmer to run it.
- Allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
- You may see a rootkit warning window, If you do, click No.
- Untick the following boxes on the right side of the Gmer screen.
- Click on and wait for the scan to finish.
- If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
- Push and save the logfile to your desktop.
- Copy and Paste the contents of that file in your next post.
Then please post back here with the following:
- Gmer log