Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sony and Nintendo battle over the game handhelds

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,593 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:08 PM

Posted 22 September 2004 - 10:09 AM

As Sony and Nintendo battle for dominance over the handheld game market, Nintendo struck the first blow by announcing that the price for their dual-screen handheld will be $149.00 US and will be launching on November 21st.

While Sony is still not disclosing the price and the release date of their PlayStation Portable (PSP), they have stated that they will be start to sell a smaller version of it on November 1st for $149.00 US. Though both devices look great, it is going to be difficult for Sony to pull away the market share from Nintendo's popular Gameboy.
Did anyone else notice that Jeeves has been working out?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:08 PM

Posted 22 September 2004 - 12:21 PM

Ok this is crazy they just came out with the advance sp version (200.00) now this with what 2 screens and some internet capabilities? Its neat but I think that people will go crazy over this thing as they did when the color came out. I like it but ive always said wait a year and get it because it only gets cheaper. I have a game boy color I bought a few years ago worth about 12 bucks(I paid 99.00!+tax) So if you wait you get it cheaper. But dont tell that to the give me give me public lol. I like it and its cool but I dont really like nintendo im like sp2 and thing id be willing to pay more to get sp2 games! My opinion I guess........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users