Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

WINDOWS XP Freezing 2/9/2010

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nsideyopus

nsideyopus

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:04 AM

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:47 PM

taken from another person with the same issue...sorry...he just best described the same thing I'm having trouble with...

"my computer freezes up. When it freezes the programs will suddenly stop and i cant alt-ctrl-delete my way out of it. i can move my mouse around but i cannot click anything. if there was a sound in progress usually during a freeze it will repeat over and over. Ultimately i have to reboot the system and after it comes on my computer will vary anywhere to within a hour before freezing again. Never had this issue before."

Edited by Orange Blossom, 10 February 2010 - 10:17 PM.
Move to AII. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ziggy0485

ziggy0485

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:04 AM

Posted 28 February 2010 - 03:42 AM

I am having exact problem. Unsure how to go about it.

"my computer freezes up. When it freezes the programs will suddenly stop and i cant alt-ctrl-delete my way out of it. i can move my mouse around but i cannot click anything. if there was a sound in progress usually during a freeze it will repeat over and over. Ultimately i have to reboot the system and after it comes on my computer will vary anywhere to within a hour before freezing again. Never had this issue before"

This describes my computer issues exactly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users