Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Macro for Copy / paste from Excel worksheet to another

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 amyl

amyl

• Members
  • 77 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:19 PM

Posted 08 February 2010 - 03:27 PM

This is my 1st time. I am trying to obtain the macro code for my spreadsheet.

I want data to be copied from worksheet TASKS to worksheet COMPLETED based on data entered in a cell. Both worksheets have the exact same layout.
Utilizing Rows A-H. I would like for all data in row to be deleted from TASKS tab and moved to the COMPLETED tab (under the same section) if Column F equals 100%. See example of layout below (have to use .... to seperate).

Tab = TASKS (to be copied & deleted from)
Task..................................Start Date.........Proj Compl.........Actual Compl..........%........Resource Req.............Notes
Section = MEETINGS
Name of Meeting..............02/08/10...............02/09/10.............02/10/10.............100%.......None.......................None

Tab = Completed (data to be moved to - under the same section)
Section = MEETINGS

Also...If I need to insert rows in the future for new tasks, will the macro apply to these?
Hopefully this makes sense.

Edited by amyl, 08 February 2010 - 03:41 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users