Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Web Browsing Issue

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sc00by22

Sc00by22

• Members
  • 147 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:00 PM

Posted 07 February 2010 - 07:50 PM

I have been having this issue for the past couple of weeks. I'm currently using Windows 7 Professional and my main browser is Google Chrome.

Every 15-30 minutes(Pretty much random) when web browsing I will not be able to load ANY pages what so ever on any browser on my computer for a couple of minutes. This has been happening since I installed Google Chrome. I can still use my email client, online games, MSN ect. This is just happening on my computer and I have tried installing my latest network drivers and it still isn't solved.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 CaveDweller2

CaveDweller2

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:00 PM

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:37 AM

When it happens in Chrome, have you opened another browser to see if you can surf?

Hope this helps thumbup.gif

Associate in Applied Science - Network Systems Management - Trident Technical College

#3 Sc00by22

Sc00by22
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 147 posts
  •  

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:43 AM

Yes and It won't load any pages.

#4 CaveDweller2

CaveDweller2

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  •  

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:21 AM

Have you uninstalled Chrome to see if it fixes the issue?

Associate in Applied Science - Network Systems Management - Trident Technical College

#5 Sc00by22

Sc00by22
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 147 posts
  •  

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:25 AM

No but I don't really want to, it's a good browser :thumbsup:

#6 CaveDweller2

CaveDweller2

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  •  

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:27 AM

Well if the problem started with Chrome being installed then uninstalling it might fix it. If it does then you know that there is something in Chrome that is causing the issue and you can work to solve that. I am not saying you can't use it, you just need to figure out what is going on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users