Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

update driver wizard not responding os me

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 malimala2002

malimala2002

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:53 PM

Posted 31 August 2005 - 05:59 PM

hi

am not having a good day. I am operating on Win ME and my hubby bought me a sony NW-HD5 for my birthday. i plugged it all in and followed the instructions. i then plugged in the usb cable and it said that it couldn't find the driver for the player, so i directed it to the driver as it requested followed all the instructions and then on the last screen i click next and the comp freezes. i uninstalled and re-installed the whole software package and i also went on to sony and re-loaded a new driver and directed it to that instead, but it's still freezing in the same place. can anyone help me please and finally allow me to play with my toy before my birthday finishes. PLEASE.

Thanks

Malimala2002

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 River_Rat

River_Rat

• Members
  • 773 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:53 PM

Posted 31 August 2005 - 10:38 PM

Please do not double post (post same question in more then one forum).
You are be helped in the windows ME forum.
Everyone here does this on the free time and does not receive compensation of any kind (other then an occasional Thank You) and try to offer help as quickly as possible.
Thank You

This thread is being helped here.
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/upd...ing-t29386.html

Note: Awaiting Mod. to remove or lock.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users