After going through a process on major geeks site to remove spyware, and running combofix, although I ran it at the wrong time, I am unable to reconnect to Internet. Have followed the instructions on the bleepingcomputer site to how to use combofix, and how to manual restore the Internet connection, it still does not work.
Have problems with the following network adapters:
• In device manager properties it states under the general tab (“Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged (Code 19)”). Under the driver tab in driver details is states (“no driver files are required or have been loaded for this device”).
1. Atheros AR928X Wireliess Network adapte – Winpk Filter miniport
2. Belkin F5D8953N Wireless USB Adaptor - Winpk Filter miniport
3. Realtek RTL8168C (P)/8111 CP Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NTC (NDIS 6.0) - Winpk Filter miniport
4. Wan Miniport (IP)
5. WAN miniport (Ipv6)
6. WAN Miniport (network Monitor)
Need assistance in finding the drivers and reinstalling them.
Have connection to www via another computer.
Appreciate the assist from anyone out there willing to help.