Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Media Player 11 shuts down when I connect my MP3 player

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 burnselk

burnselk

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:09 AM

Posted 06 February 2010 - 12:31 PM

My WMP 11 works fine UNTIL I try to "burn to CD" the songs I have loaded on it I get this pop up window that has something to do with C00D10BA.

Even worse, when I connect my Sansa c250 mp3 player or any SD memory card via USB to my computer WMP will actually freeze up solid and I have to do a control, alt, delete to end the program........it never fails to do this.

When I search for help I'm told I need to download a hotfix but I'm not that familiar with hotfixes so I've not done that yet. And I'm afraid I'll lose the songs I've loaded in WMP 11 if I go messing around not knowing what to do.

I need someone who knows something about WMP to help me.......please. Thanks to all.

I hope I can get this issue resolved. I can't do the things I want to do with WMP 11. But I do not want to take a chance on losing my songs.....and I can't burn them to disks in order to save them. Can someone tell me how I can save my songs so they won't get lost?

.........and, I have already tried the "delete WMP and reinstall it" option........that didn't change a single thing. And for whatever reason, I'm unable to download WMP 10 to see if it will act better..........WMP 10 and 11 are the only two WMP's that allow you to sync (or drag and drop) songs into a USB connected MP3 player......

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users