Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

No Reply

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Chala

Chala

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:14 PM

Posted 06 February 2010 - 04:01 AM

Hi, I need some advice. What should I do if nobody replies to my topic? I created one, it is clear, and concise regarding my issue but nobody has responded. I know it's against rules to bump up your own topic so I won't do that. Can somebody direct me as what to do?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 the_patriot11

the_patriot11

High Tech Redneck

• BC Advisor
  • 6,763 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:14 AM

Posted 06 February 2010 - 04:15 AM

where was this topic posted? if its a hijack this log, keep in mind theres a lot of people needing help and only so many HJT members, they will get to you when they can. most other stuff, like say a hardware problem, I don't believe its against the rules to re-post the question.

picard5.jpg

Primary system: Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3, Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 945, Memory: 16 gigs of Patriot G2 DDR3 1600, Video: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 380, Storage: 1 WD 500 gig HD, 1 Hitachi 500 gig HD, and Power supply: Coolermaster 750 watt, OS: Windows 10 64 bit. 

Media Center: Motherboard: Gigabyte mp61p-S3, Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+, Memory: 6 gigs Patriot DDR2 800, Video: Gigabyte GeForce GT730, Storage: 500 gig Hitachi, PSU: Seasonic M1211 620W full modular, OS: Windows 10.

If I don't reply within 24 hours of your reply, feel free to send me a pm.

#3 the_patriot11

the_patriot11

High Tech Redneck

• BC Advisor
  • 6,763 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:14 AM

Posted 06 February 2010 - 04:18 AM

in fact looking at it, it is a virus removal, so just be patient they havent forgotten about you yet. :thumbsup:

picard5.jpg

Primary system: Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3, Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 945, Memory: 16 gigs of Patriot G2 DDR3 1600, Video: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 380, Storage: 1 WD 500 gig HD, 1 Hitachi 500 gig HD, and Power supply: Coolermaster 750 watt, OS: Windows 10 64 bit. 

Media Center: Motherboard: Gigabyte mp61p-S3, Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+, Memory: 6 gigs Patriot DDR2 800, Video: Gigabyte GeForce GT730, Storage: 500 gig Hitachi, PSU: Seasonic M1211 620W full modular, OS: Windows 10.

If I don't reply within 24 hours of your reply, feel free to send me a pm.

#4 Chala

Chala
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 06 February 2010 - 06:00 AM

I don't believe its against the rules to re-post the question.

I am sure the moderators will be all over me if i bumb up.

in fact looking at it, it is a virus removal, so just be patient they havent forgotten about you yet. :thumbsup:

Ok thanks!

#5 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,259 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:14 AM

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:12 PM

I know it's against rules to bump up your own topic

I don't believe its against the rules to re-post the question.

I am sure the moderators will be all over me if i bumb up.

The anti-bumping rule is really only intended for the HijackThis Logs and Virus/Trojan/Spyware/Malware Removal forum since the Malware Helpers look for topics that have zero replies when they choose their next case.

#6 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:24 PM

Are you talking about this topic that I responded to?
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ind...p;#entry1613544
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users