Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How do I Post a Screen Shot?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 maximianusherculius

maximianusherculius

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:55 AM

Posted 05 February 2010 - 08:28 PM

I want to post a screen shot in a blog. I have a screen shot that I need to post that is in Pic Pick;s window currently. I have also downloaded it to "My Pictures". I cannot get it to copy and paste from either location.

I am ignorant pertinent to this procedure. Please help.
Windows XP Professional 2002 sp3 32bit (ACPI Multiprocessor PC); Google Chrome and Mozilla w/Keyscramble
Processors: Twin Dual Core E5200's @ 2.5 GHz & 2 GB of RAM;..... MOTHERBOARD: INTEL
Hard Drive: Seagate 240GB ST3250310AS;..... SECURITY: Realtime is Avira (free) and Online Armor (free)
DVD/CD Drive: ATAPI DVD A DH20A4P;..... MALWARE Scanners: MBAM, SAS
WIRELESS: Linksys Wireless-N USB Network Adapter;..... DISPLAY Adaptors: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 SE/7200 GS

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fallendream

fallendream

• Members
  • 83 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:55 AM

Posted 06 February 2010 - 07:51 AM

you could try uploading it to tinypic.com then using the links it provides :thumbsup:

#3 maximianusherculius

maximianusherculius
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  

Posted 06 February 2010 - 08:55 AM

Some people I am seeing are posting screenshots without links. When you go to the page on a particular blog their screen shot is there. No hyperlink needed. That is what I want to be able to do.
Windows XP Professional 2002 sp3 32bit (ACPI Multiprocessor PC); Google Chrome and Mozilla w/Keyscramble
Processors: Twin Dual Core E5200's @ 2.5 GHz & 2 GB of RAM;..... MOTHERBOARD: INTEL
Hard Drive: Seagate 240GB ST3250310AS;..... SECURITY: Realtime is Avira (free) and Online Armor (free)
WIRELESS: Linksys Wireless-N USB Network Adapter;..... DISPLAY Adaptors: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 SE/7200 GS

#4 Doug E Fresh

Doug E Fresh

• Members
  • 224 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:55 AM

Posted 06 February 2010 - 11:28 AM

Go here and upload your photo.

Posted Image

You'll then get a screen like the above, where you can copy and paste the appropriate link into your blog. In this case I used 'Direct Link' and image tags to get it to display on this message board.
[img]http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/6969/screenshottg.jpg[/img]

But, keep in mind that your blog probably won't need any additional tags, meaning you can copy and paste the correct code right into the body of your blog. It might take some trial and error, but one of those links will most likely work.

If it doesn't work then post the name of which blog site it is in your next reply.

#5 maximianusherculius

maximianusherculius
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  

Posted 06 February 2010 - 05:31 PM

Thanks partner. I will give this a try and let you know. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users