Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Vista has limited connection

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 tuckered

tuckered

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:01 PM

Posted 05 February 2010 - 05:15 PM

Hello, My son and I are trying to set up a 3 G network at his place. It is a NetGear MBR624GU. Not sure if we have it all configured right or not cause the lap top has limited conection. This is a yellow exclamation mark where to connect.Also we were able to connect the PS3 with no problem.Also the router is droping connection. What do we need to do fix droping connection. We have uploaded all the firm ware updates unless there are more. Could it be the card from Verizon needs to be upgraded? Could this
be apart of solution.My son posted this last night.

i can connect my ps 3 but loose internet connection (internet light turns red ) rapid intermitant dose reconnect shortly . on my pc (windows vista) connects to wireless network but with limited access (no internet connection). :thumbsup: :flowers: :trumpet: :inlove:

A reply to his post would be ok on this problem.instead of here.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users