Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't connect to network

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JUICYboy

JUICYboy

• Members
  • 537 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:21 PM

Posted 04 February 2010 - 09:19 PM

Gateway laptop 2060

Its Network card sees the Network. Once the connection is done it can't seem to go to the internet?
The ethernet port works ok, but the network card won't connect all do it sees conection. Ive been working on this a looong time know, any ideas?

What I've done
Checked Network Settings
Connect to Network wireless but it wont connect all do it sees conection
Reinstalled Broadcom drivers
Ethernet does connect
I am running out of options, any HELP?
Maybe I will try IP settings.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JUICYboy

JUICYboy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 537 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:21 PM

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:37 PM

Found the problem.
its that some how it dosent connect cause the infastructer settings, i had it in a open network and logged fine, I just can't seem to understand why it wont take my BGN router because I know that it is backwards compatible.?

Found the problem.
its that some how it dosent connect cause the infastructer settings, i had it in a open network and logged fine, I just can't seem to understand why it wont take my BGN router because I know that it is backwards compatible.?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users