Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

God bless America

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 shuma172

shuma172

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:09 PM

Posted 31 August 2005 - 04:13 AM

Hi,

I just want to say that I feel sad for the tragedies that your country has to support in these times. America has pushed the world a graet deal ahead and surely will continue to do so. Not everybody in the old europe, as your president has called us, feels the way it was descibed to you folks. Sure, some things might need a more delicate approach in the future, and a lot of peolpe would love to see the world coming together to recognize common values, but I say America ....go ahaed

Greetings from Sardinia/Italy

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 31 August 2005 - 06:43 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! shuma172.
Glad to have you aboard. :flowers: Thanks for the comment about America. :trumpet:

Good Luck,
yanowhiz

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 31 August 2005 - 09:09 PM

You concern for the hundreds of thousands of our citizens who are enduring tragic times is certainly appreciated.
Thank you for caring.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users