Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

NEW here..am i infected,

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lostkey

lostkey

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:32 AM

Posted 04 February 2010 - 07:32 PM

not sure if i can post a log now or need to wait for a response :thumbsup: ..I will wait for a response to post my log..but i had various issues of suspect auto runs from time to time and wanted to see if I niped them in the bud for now... any techs knowledge would be appreciated...lostkey12@gmail.com

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sashacat

Sashacat

• Members
  • 372 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:32 PM

Posted 05 February 2010 - 10:01 AM

The instructions for this forum state:

When posting your problem, do not run and post a ComboFix logs. ComboFix is a tool that should only be run under the supervision of someone who has been trained in its use. Using it on your own can cause problems with your computer. Any posts containing CF Logs will be ignored.

To receive help, you should instead provide a detailed description of your problem, detailed word-for-word error messages that you are receiving, screenshots of strange behaviour, and your operating system. This information is much more useful to our helpers than a ComboFix log.

Please provide specific, detailed info of your problem.
If we don't change the direction we are going,
We are likely to end up where we are headed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users