Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

AXWIN Frame Window error, past vundo, backdoor, and password stealer

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 alasmith1

alasmith1

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:07 PM

Posted 04 February 2010 - 06:58 PM

My daughters computer has been having some major virus issues. She keeps getting a vundo virus (Vundo.gen.h) <-i believe, and also a backdoor and password stealer popped up on a past scan. I use Malwarebytes, SuperAntispyware, and Avira on her desktop. Recently she has been having this error

AXWIN Frame Window:svchost.exe
The instruction at " 0x01cef7a0" referenced memory at "0x01cef7a0". The memory could not be "written". Click "ok" to terminate the program. Click "cancel" to debug the program.

If she leaves her computer unattended her icons disappear, and the computer has to be hard booted. I cannot start her computer in safe mode any longer either. Help please!

Oh sorry, Windows XP I believe home.

Edited by alasmith1, 04 February 2010 - 08:10 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users