Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

the "air" of good will

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 igonuts2

igonuts2

• Members
  • 358 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:41 AM

Posted 30 August 2005 - 07:41 PM

Hi BC,

Suggestion,

When I visit sites, some of the first things I look for are, a brief description (what does the site offer), how do they conduct the site (rules or guidelines), is it user friendly (easy to nav), and user comments (self explanatory).

The "user comments", is what my suggestion pertains to.

I see so many thankful comments in threads. Couldn’t BC take advantage of that gratefulness?

Like adding such a category to the home page and, maybe a link to a brief survey attached to staff and participating member signatures. The way “donation” links are. Then accumulate and make that available to guests as a sort of recruitment resource. Sorry ‘bout sounding so militant there.

To invite guests to view user comments and sample the “air” of good will that I feel when I’m here, would surely influence their decision making process. Not all the comments will reflect a "peaches and cream" experience. But it would be an honest open book.

The worst scenario is, BC offers a survey to its members, improves itself through constructive criticism, and doesn't add "user reviews" to its home page. Kind of a win/win thing.

Humbly, you all have been doing this a while so, if it’s already been thought of,,,,,,,

never mind……:thumbsup:

Ty,
igo

Edited by igonuts2, 31 August 2005 - 01:42 AM.

Why work when you can play!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users