Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

easyphoto imagewave

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lisa1973

lisa1973

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:13 AM

Posted 30 August 2005 - 07:08 PM

i need help i have a scanner from my old computer and don't know how to load it in this one :lmao:i don't know what to do next.if yall could tell me how to find out i would be greatful please i've been trying for days thank yall

(Moderator edit: expanded title and moved thread to more appropriate forum. jgweed)

Edited by jgweed, 30 August 2005 - 08:21 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gunner

gunner

• Members
  • 337 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:13 AM

Posted 30 August 2005 - 07:57 PM

Do you have the cd that came with it? What is your system? Among other things, it probably needs an update to the driver which may be on your cd.
Spike's advice: Backup your data routinely.

#3 Enthusiast

Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5,898 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:13 AM

Posted 30 August 2005 - 10:04 PM

Most scanners require that they be installed using specific procedures as instructed by the manufacturer such as installing part of the software first using their install wizard.

Give us some more information and we will try yto help you find the software you need, and the correct drivers if they exist.

What is the manufacturer and model mumber of the scanner?
How does it physically connect to the computer? (USB?)

Which operating system? XP? W2k? W98?

Do you have a disc that came with the scanner?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users