Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Multiple instances loading on laptop

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Glunn11

Glunn11

• Members
  • 262 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:40 PM

Posted 02 February 2010 - 05:39 PM

Hi BC,

My friend's mother's laptop is having a problem. Although I am posting on the laptop right now (as luck would have it, the problem isn't presenting itself for me), she is reporting that when she loads an application, occasionally instances will not stop loading. She is using a Toshiba Satellite laptop that is several years old. She has used system restore and it did not resolve the problem.

Any suggestions to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated. I'll see if I can get some more specific details if and when the problem arises again.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users