Hello, reinstall MBAM as you were going to then ...
Run RKill....then MBAM quickly.
Post the new MBAM log and tell me how we are doing.
The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs
tab in MBAM.
Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
Please download Rkill
by Grinler and save it to your desktop.Link 2Link 3Link 4
You will need to run the application again if rebooting the computer occurs along the way as the malware programs will start again.
- Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.
- If using Vista, right-click on it and Run As Administrator.
- A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
- If not, delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2.
- If it does not work, repeat the process and attempt to use one of the remaining links until the tool runs.
- If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.