Hello, the malwares you have found are backdoors. A backdoor Trojan can allow an attacker to
gain control of the system, log keystrokes, steal passwords, access personal
data, send malevolent outgoing traffic, and close the security warning
messages displayed by some anti-virus and security programs.
I would advise you to disconnect this PC from the Internet, and then go to
a known clean computer and change any passwords or security information held
on the infected computer. In particular, check whatever relates to online
banking financial transactions, shopping, credit cards, or sensitive
personal information.Rerun MBAM (MalwareBytes) like this:
Open MBAM in normal mode and click Update
tab, select Check for Updates
scan and scan (normal mode).
After scan click Remove Selected
, Post new scan log
into normal mode.
Please do an online scan with Kaspersky WebScanner
Click on Kaspersky Online Scanner
You will be prompted to install an ActiveX component from Kaspersky, Click Yes
- The program will launch and then begin downloading the latest definition files:
- Once the files have been downloaded click on NEXT
- Now click on Scan Settings
- In the scan settings make sure that the following are selected:
Extended (if available otherwise Standard)
- Scan using the following Anti-Virus database:
Scan Mail Bases
- Click OK
- Now under select a target to scan:Select My Computer
- This will program will start and scan your system.
- The scan will take a while so be patient and let it run.
- Once the scan is complete it will display if your system has been infected.
- Now click on the Save as Text button:
- Save the file to your desktop.
- Copy and paste that information in your next post.