I'm uncertain what my next step will be:
1. Just buy an external DVD drive/burner? Cheapest solution, however is it truly efficient? Those dual Blu-Ray + DVD combo driver seems to be the next buzz worthy investment, right? Which brand is best if my budget becomes USD100? (i.e. Samsung and LG units are featured sale through Techbargains.com)
2. My laptop is about 10 lbs., it will be sweet to get a light netbook for a change. A current netbook (i.e. internal features) is equivalent as my laptop. Which brand is best reliable these days? Lenovo?
3. When I'm researching for a good deal online, I somehow seem to like Lenovo's features most to date (i.e. Lenovo Ideapad Y650 or Y550P featured sale through Techbargains.com).
>> I am just scratching my head about CPU's. Average processor requires >2.0GHz, nowadays right?
Which is better?
4. I usually net browse, rarely game online, store tons of photos and music, make movies, and start learning how to photoshop till I achieve pro graphic design level as a hobby.
5. I am a slave to such applications from Nero, MS Office, MS Movie Maker, Graphic Authority, and BitComet.
So which kind will go further in the long run? A new notebook, or a new netbook?
My brain is frying. Got to sleep.
Edited by toGETher, 02 February 2010 - 07:27 AM.