Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Putting together a video

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Xun468

Xun468

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:25 AM

Posted 30 January 2010 - 07:01 PM

So, its my first time making a video of any kind, and I have about 9 short "scenes" that i put together with virutaldub. I tried putting them together in microsoft movie maker, the actual project file is fine, even though the quality is a little less than what i would want. But its my english project, doesn't have to be that great. I try saving it as a .wmv..and the audio doesnt match up with the movie and the quality is worse than i thought. Tried .avi, my media player cant even read it. So i tried putting them together in Vdub...and it gives me an error when i try to append 2 scenes together. Help a video noob out? xD

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users