Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Auslogics Website

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Junior2007

Junior2007

• Members
  • 120 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:27 PM

Posted 28 January 2010 - 08:24 PM

Is anyone else unable to access the Auslogics website? I have their defragment software installed on my computer and went to check for updates to the program but my computer times out trying to get to the site. Cannot manually enter it without the same error. I hope this is in the proper forum. Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Stang777

Stang777

Just Hoping To Help

• Members
  • 1,821 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:27 PM

Posted 28 January 2010 - 08:31 PM

I just went to auslogics.com and it loaded without any problems whatsoever

#3 Junior2007

Junior2007
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 120 posts
  •  

Posted 28 January 2010 - 08:58 PM

Still not working here. Tries to load the page but keeps timing out. Hmmmmm....

#4 Platypus

Platypus

• Global Moderator
  • 15,233 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:27 PM

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:02 PM

No problem for me getting the site...
Top 5 things that never get done:

#5 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,791 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:27 PM

Posted 29 January 2010 - 03:40 PM

Same here, no problem. Try clearing browser cache and cookies and restarting browser. Then attempt to go to the site.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#6 Junior2007

Junior2007
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 120 posts
  •  

Posted 31 January 2010 - 09:43 PM

This has gotten more interesting. Not only can I not access the Auslogics website on my main computer running Vista Home Premium, now I cannot access it with my laptop running Windows XP. I have cleared browser caches, ran CCleaner, deleted temp files, all the usual things, yet now 2 different PC's cannot get into the site. Any more thoughts?

#7 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  

Posted 31 January 2010 - 11:01 PM

Try this

Please download TFC by Old Timer and save it to your desktop.
alternate download link
  • Save any unsaved work. TFC will close ALL open programs including your browser!
  • Double-click on TFC.exe to run it. If you are using Vista, right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator.
  • Click the Start button to begin the cleaning process and let it run uninterrupted to completion.
  • Important! If TFC prompts you to reboot, please do so immediately. If not prompted, manually reboot the machine anyway to ensure a complete clean.

Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#8 Junior2007

Junior2007
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 120 posts
  •  

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:13 PM

I'll try that program. I already have a similar program, Temp File Cleaner, but from a different author. I'll advise if I have luck, thanks for the help.

#9 Junior2007

Junior2007
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 120 posts
  •  

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:22 PM

Still no luck.....UGH!

#10 Junior2007

Junior2007
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 120 posts
  •  

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:32 PM

I'm by no means a computer expert, but could the port on my router be blocking the Auslogics website from loading on any of my computers? None of the 3 PC's allow the site to load. Have never had this happen before.

#11 Jazzarino

Jazzarino

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:27 PM

Posted 03 February 2010 - 03:48 PM

I feel your pain!

I have been working this problem for a week now and searching the web for answers. Looks like only a handful of people are having this problem and no one has resolved it yet.

I have a paid version of Auslogics Boostspeed on both my Dell desktop (Ethernet line to Actiontec GT704-WG router) and my Toshiba laptop (wireless to same router).

My daughters desktop upstairs also is wireless to the same router but does not have Boostspeed installed. We can't load any auslogics link on any computer in the house.

This leads me to believe that it is a router problem or my providers server (Verizon DSL). I have checked the security settings and parental controls on the router and all are clean.

I have searched the host files and the restricted sites on IE8 and have found nothing. I run Spybot on Dell and Toshiba but not upstairs so it can't be that either.

My next step is to call Verizon and see what they know (confidence not high!). I think their server is in Bloomington, IL, so maybe the problem is there.

If any of this info is similar to yours (location, hardware, provider, etc.), please let me know and maybe we can narrow this down.

Good luck and God bless us everyone! :thumbsup:

#12 Junior2007

Junior2007
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 120 posts
  •  

Posted 03 February 2010 - 08:50 PM

Glad it's not limited to me! That's usually the case here with such things but not this time I guess. Verizon DSL here also, so that may be one avenue to look at. I may (UGH) try calling Verizon and see if there's an issue on their end.

#13 pscowboy

pscowboy

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:27 PM

Posted 04 February 2010 - 02:05 AM

I'm in NYC (with Verizon cable) and have not been able to access Auslogics website for over two weeks.

Have used their product for over two years; going for updates religiously. Trouble for me started around Jan 15.

I have no blocks for this site in my AV, Hosts, LMHosts, either router, or firewall. Baffling.

There isn't any other site (among thousands I've tried) that I can't get to. Just this one.

#14 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  

Posted 04 February 2010 - 07:15 PM

Just for the heck of it I sent them an email
We'll see what comes around
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#15 Junior2007

Junior2007
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 120 posts
  •  

Posted 04 February 2010 - 09:39 PM

Haven't had a chance to contact Verizon yet. If anyone finds a solution to this, please post. Many thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users