Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hidden Virus, Random .DLL files Jatavayo.dll Nutedemo.dll?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Starcraft

Starcraft

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:37 PM

Posted 28 January 2010 - 05:40 PM

Okay so I was browsing the net one evening, everything was going well. Then I got this random pop up while browsing google images...as I have done many times before having faith in Comodo..but this time it has failed me I suppose. A POP UP HAS ARRIVED and has raised havoc within my cpu. :thumbsup:

Here it goes..

I have been getting a message from Comodo every time I execute a file, or install a program asking me to allow or block "Jatavayo.dll" and occasionally "nutedemu.dll" I have never had these messages until that day.

I am not able to install programs without allowing Jatavayo, and nutedemu doesn't seem to effect anything. I'm worried there is a virus that is making these files act up. I have no idea. I'm kind of new to this. What I do know is I haven't had constant pop up issues for years, and now every time I get on to Firefox I get pop ups non-stop

I do have hijackthis if that will help and can post my logs if needed. Please give me any information on these files that you can, and if you know what I need to do please assist me. Thanks!

Edit : I have only scanned with Comodo, it found 3 threats and I removed them. I don't have the logs of those threats though. Unless there is a way to access them still through comodo. This was last night that I scanned.

Edit: Moved topic from XP to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

Edit: Now google links are all taking me to the same site, 70% of the time they wont work. Sometimes they will take me to the desired link. The site is http://www.weplay.com/ if that helps with anything.

Edited by Starcraft, 28 January 2010 - 06:22 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users