Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Virus

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kumar

kumar

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:07 AM

Posted 28 August 2005 - 09:22 PM

Hi,

In my system looks like some virus is entered.it is using all the cpu resources.i ran the adware professional & also ran the norton anti virus progam even though it stiil not clen the virus.the file name is gonui.exe.could please any body help me how to clean this virus?the operating system is windows advance server.

(Moderator edit: thread moved to more appropriate forum. jgweed)

Edited by jgweed, 29 August 2005 - 09:30 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Wendy K. Walker

Wendy K. Walker

• Members
  • 633 posts
  •  
  • Location:In The Treeline 300 Yards Behind You, Tracking Your Every Move Through A Sniper Scope
  • Local time:08:07 AM

Posted 29 August 2005 - 02:33 AM

Hi I think that you should try going to the Malware/Spyware forum and start at the "Click Here" button because you suspect spyware.

Follow all of the things it tells you to do, and then post a HJT log. Someone might be able to help you.

:thumbsup: Wendy
TRUST NO ONE...! EXCEPT For The Beloved Computer Geek Helping You In The MALWARE FORUMS.

Do Unto Others Before They Have A Chance To Do Unto You.

HP Pavilion 512n [Rescued from a pile of trash on the side of the road] 128 MB SDRAM, 60 GB Hard Drive, Windows XP, Home Edition, SP3, COMODO Anti Vitus and Firewall.

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:07 AM

Posted 29 August 2005 - 09:38 AM

See the BC database entry if you mean l?gonui.exe:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/startups/l...i.exe-7946.html

If you are not comfortable working with HiJackThis logs, then carefully follow the instructions for submitting one to our volunteer team of experts for help:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/How...s-Log-t956.html

Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users