Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello everyone

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bd670

bd670

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:27 AM

Posted 27 January 2010 - 04:38 PM

Hello everyone.
I am a Mechanical Designer and spend most days behind the screen. I have always liked computers but must admit I have not had much expirience in actually working on the machines themselves. I have alot of interests besides my family I like to hunt fish shoot archery snowmobile and build things. I am self employed and work from home.
I have come here to search for help getting rid of a infection. I used this site years ago with wonderfull results and hoped I could call upon the masters once again.
It seems my trouble started when I tried to download a 3d radar from wunderground. I am a freek about 3d stuff and things like google earth are cool to me so I thought what the heck I will give it a try. Bad idea, So I will go start a thread and see if I cant get a little help.
Ok enough about my boring self
Thanks for reading
Brian

Edited by bd670, 27 January 2010 - 04:38 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:27 PM

Posted 27 January 2010 - 05:04 PM

Hello bd670 and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users