Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

trying to restore hp ixtreme

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rawlings167

rawlings167

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:27 AM

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:21 AM

i have hp i xtreme 6073 computer.. few years old now would like to restore to factory sittings...

i have no back up copies or recovery cd .. was clueless at the beginning have tried to go threw my computer and find windows file and then i386 file then the winnt exe 32 file but wont let me do anything as windows has a newer version.

also tried to use smart restore that came with hp but the file is missing and have tried various restore points also look in hard drive to find missing file to know luck... tried to reboot and press f11 but get lost here ....
so how do i do a back up disk or recovery disk.... or find smart restore file ...tried look for on hp bell site if when i get a back disk do i format hard drive

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,127 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:27 AM

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:00 AM

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/documen...ocname=bph07143

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users