Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows cannot start up?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ir4wr

ir4wr

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:52 AM

Posted 26 January 2010 - 05:00 PM

Hello, i am having problems with a windows vista gateway 32 bit laptop. yesterday it unexpectedly froze, gave me a blue screen for a very split second with a bunch of errors and restarted. After that it never gets to the log in screen. It may get stuck on the gateway screen when it first starts up, or right before i log in. Or a black screen with only the white mouse. Ive tried start up repair, system restore and last good configuration start up. Nothing has worked! Please help?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 keny111111

keny111111

• Members
  • 406 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:52 AM

Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:47 PM

hello

you say you tried system restore and startup repair, from safe mode? If yes try to disable some startup services (clean boot) http://support.microsoft.com/kb/331796

good luck :huh:
Have A Great Day

...........Kenny.............

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users