Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Thanks

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 roflatu

roflatu

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:29 PM

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:56 PM

Just wanted to give a shout and say thanks to everyone that makes this site possible. This site has saved my machines on several occasions (my wife likes to click shiny new pop up windows) and the malware removal instructions are always super easy to follow along with.

I've noticed a rash of malware/trojan/virus installs lately on my XP box, I'll be purchasing Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from your link today to monitor my machines moving forward, and hope it catches what Windows Live One Care does not(I'm confident it will). If it does not, I know where I will come without hesitation for quick and easy removal walkthroughs.

Thanks again, and if there is any place I can donate to the cause of bleepingcomputer.com please let me know here and I'll be sure to stop in.

~roflatu~ (no not you, YOU.)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,472 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:29 PM

Posted 26 January 2010 - 04:20 PM

Thanks roflatu,

We truly appreciate the kind words. It is words like this that make working on BC all the more worthwhile.

Thanks again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users