Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Best desktop pc for gaming: Need suggestion

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kramt

kramt

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:03 PM

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:46 AM

Hi Guys! I really need your help cause I am planning to buy a gaming desktop pc and my budget is around $600 to $700 . What can you suggest which pc to buy? Thank you

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,562 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:03 PM

Posted 26 January 2010 - 04:58 PM

I don't game...but it would others offering suggestions if they have an idea of what games you have in mind, GPU preferences, etc.

There's a lot of variety available in the world of computing.

Louis

#3 Blaze413

Blaze413

• Members
  • 330 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:03 AM

Posted 28 January 2010 - 03:56 PM

just wondering...are you planning to build or are you looking for a pre-built from somewhere??

just my take, but if you are looking to play games (didnt know what kind u r planing on playing) and building your own pc...if hey are higher level games...i would maybe save up some more money....you could get a decent pc for low-grapghic games for ure price range but if u r looking to player high-end games with great fps i would save a little more.....

if anybody else has some info that could possibly get a gaming pc in his budget please add cuz im just running off my limited knowledge :blink:

#4 ReviverSoft

ReviverSoft

Happy to help!

• Members
  • 1,552 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:03 PM

Posted 28 January 2010 - 06:17 PM

A branded PC might not always have the best components nor would it be a flexible platform for future upgrades.
Your best bet would be to build a good gaming PC and I suggest going the AMD route to get the most bang for the buck.

So let's us know if you are ok with a PC build and we will suggest something that will blow your socks off! :blink:

Edited by ReviverSoft, 28 January 2010 - 06:25 PM.

ReviverSoft - Happy to help!

#5 nesto1000

nesto1000

• Members
  • 110 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:03 PM

Posted 29 January 2010 - 08:29 PM

Any Cheap and decent AM3 Motherboard - $100 or less
AMD Phenom II X2 - About $90
Radeon 5670 - $90-$110
550W PSU (Corsair) - About $90
2GB - 4GB RAM - $50-$110
500 GB HDD - $80
DVD Drive - $30
Decent Case - $40-$60

A good gaming computer that you build could come out to $700-$750 if you build it...
but keep in mind that that's not including the OS

Here's some decent gaming computers in you price range (exclude the all-in-ones):
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList....0-%20$750#

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k Motherboard: ASRock Z68 PRO3 GEN3 Ram: CORSAIR XMS3 16GB HDD: ADATA (Micro Center branded) 64GB SSD, WD Caviar Black WD7501AALS 750GB GPU: XFX HD-577A-ZNFC Radeon HD 5770 PSU: COOLER MASTER Silent Pro M600 RS-600-AMBA-D3 Case: COOLER MASTER RC-690

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users