From what I can find this is pointing to installation of Antivirus Live via an exploit in Adobe PDF documents.
For your safety, I would recommend running at least Malwarebytes on your computer.Scan for Spyware/Adware Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- Download Free Version
Why? Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
is very good at removing the zlob trojan, virtumonde, and most other current infections. This single tool has replaced multiple tools that have been required in the past.
- 1. Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program. At the end, confirm a check mark is placed next to the following:
- Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- 2. At the end, confirm a check mark is placed next to the following:
- 3. Then click Finish.
- 4. If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- 5. Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
- 6. When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- 7. Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- 8. When completed, a log will open in Notepad. The rogue application should now be gone.
Some infections will prevent MBAM
from running. If MBAM
won't run, try renaming the file mbam-setup.exe
to a random name, and then try again.Note:
Reinstall MBAM if you installed and ran a scan in safe mode. Doing this is usually not advised as MBAM is designed to be at full power when running in normal mode and loses some effectiveness for detection & removal when used in safe mode. Therefore, after completing a scan it is recommended to uninstall MBAM, then reinstall it in normal mode and perform another Quick Scan.
Post that log for review. When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs
tab in MBAM.
Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
-- MBAM may make changes to your registry as part of its disinfection routine. If you're using other security programs that detect registry changes (like Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere with the fix or alert you after scanning with MBAM. Please disable such programs until disinfection is complete or permit them to allow the changes. To disable these programs, please view this topic: How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus, Firewall And Anti-malware Programs
Be sure to re-enable your AV and malware scan tools if they were disabled