Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Furthering my knowledge

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DogStar5988

DogStar5988

• Members
  • 116 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:57 AM

Posted 25 January 2010 - 04:48 AM

Hello everyone,
I've had quite a few problems with my laptop and have came to these forums for help and been able to solve the issues. After working so much on fixing my computer I figured out that I really enjoy working on it. I seem to really like learning about viruses and how to get rid of them and then applying that knowledge on my computer. I was looking to get some advice on how I could further my knowlege in the area of virus and malware removal and opinions on how I could incorperate this into my life as a hobby or something. Are there actually classes out there dealing with virus and malware removal? And what could I do with that knowledge? Thanks a lot

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Blind Faith

Blind Faith

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,101 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:57 AM

Posted 26 January 2010 - 07:47 AM

Hi DogStar5988,

I see you want to help in the domain of Malware Removal. BleepingComputer has a great Training Program which teaches you how to deal with almost all infection using exercises and finally working with real people and real logs.
I may say it is a great way you can learn how to help yourself and others. :flowers:

For more information check this thread out: Malware Removal Training Program.

I hope I helped and also, who know, we might get a new member of our little community :thumbsup: .

Elle

Edited by Blind Faith, 26 January 2010 - 07:48 AM.

Can you hear it?It's all around!

Tomar ki manè acchè?
Yadi thakè, tahalè
Ki kshama kartè paro
?

If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please feel free to send me a PM.

Posted Image

#3 DogStar5988

DogStar5988
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 116 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:57 AM

Posted 26 January 2010 - 06:13 PM

Thanks for the info. That sounds perfect. I will keep my eyes open for an open session. ;)

#4 Blind Faith

Blind Faith

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,101 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:57 AM

Posted 27 January 2010 - 03:28 AM

You're welcome. :flowers:

We are expecting you. :thumbsup: (sounded creepy)
Good luck.

Elle
Can you hear it?It's all around!

Tomar ki manè acchè?
Yadi thakè, tahalè
Ki kshama kartè paro
?

If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please feel free to send me a PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users