Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HELP!! Ran combofix with the latest update and all my files have been deleted

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 peaso

peaso

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:28 PM

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:21 PM

I ran combofix today and it downloaded and updated a newere version and now all of my files in "My Documents" have been deleted...any chance for recovery...or am I totally out of luck???

WOW!!! This is worst than I thought....programs have been deleted!!!

OK...Sorry for the multiple posts..but the initial shock has finally passed and I am now calm. It looks like everything was Quarantined (including registry settings) in the Qoobox folder (thanks for doing this...it helped me calm down thumbup2.gif )...I see that most of the quarantined files have simply been renamed to ".vir".

I know I used combofix on my own and at my own risk, but what is the easiest way to get things back to a state prior to running combofix....System restore?

FYI...Start--->Run-->All Programs is missing everything. I know this more than likely can be restored with the registry settings.

Here is the combofix.txt file Let me know if you need anything else.

Merged the 4 posts. ~ OB

Attached Files

Edited by Orange Blossom, 24 January 2010 - 10:48 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:28 PM

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:24 PM

Hi,

Please refer to this page on running the de-quarantine tool (CFDQ-UsrPrf.exe): http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/290138/combofix-problems-and-resolution-for-legitimate-files-being-deleted/

If you have any problems, please report back here letting us know.

Thanks.

With Regards,
Extremeboy
Note: Please do not PM me asking for help, instead please post it in the correct forum requesting for help. Help requests via the PM system will be ignored.

If I'm helping you and I don't reply within 48 hours please feel free to send me a PM.

The help you receive here is always free but if you wish to show your appreciation, you may wish to Posted Image.

#3 peaso

peaso
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 25 January 2010 - 02:11 PM

Thank you so much for your response.....

I followed all of the above instruction, but unfortunately I get the followign error:

"Error:0x00007558 !! Aborting"

I have uploded the image as well.

Attached Files

#4 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 25 January 2010 - 02:19 PM

Hello.

Not exactly sure what that error is related to however, I would like to see two log reports please. The attached .zip file you attached appears to be corrupted.

Please attach the following two log files:

C:\Combofix.txt <- This log file
C:\Qoobox\Combofix-Quarrantined-Files.txt <- This log file

Thanks.

~EB
Note: Please do not PM me asking for help, instead please post it in the correct forum requesting for help. Help requests via the PM system will be ignored.

If I'm helping you and I don't reply within 48 hours please feel free to send me a PM.

The help you receive here is always free but if you wish to show your appreciation, you may wish to Posted Image.

#5 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 25 January 2010 - 02:23 PM

Also, let me know if your problem is still there or did you manage to resolve it?

#6 peaso

peaso
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 25 January 2010 - 03:12 PM

Yes..I'm still having the issue. I have recovered a few of th emor eimportant files nad could recover all manually, but many of my programs no longer work or don't appear in Start --> All Programs..so that is the main reason why I would like to recover all together.

Here are the files...

Attached Files

#7 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 25 January 2010 - 04:28 PM

Hello again,

Sorry for the delay. The author of Combofix (sUBs), updated that tool so please delete the copy of CFDQ-UsrPrf.exe you currently have.

Re-download it again using this same link: http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/sUBs/CFDQ-UsrPrf.exe

Once it's downloaded, run it again and reply back here letting me know how it goes.

With Regards,
Extremeboy

#8 peaso

peaso
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:04 PM

Much Much better!!! Thanks to you and your team for all your help and jumping out in front of this glitch!!

Now..a couple of questions for you. I've ran the combofix on a couple occasions and it seems to find a rootkit infection.

1. Can we run something to verify that I am now clean

2. I have SAV AV and Client Firewall and the all the latest Windows patches including the latest patches to IE and Firefox. ...where cand this rootkit infection be coming form?

#9 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:22 PM

Combofix is now updated and the bug is resolved. Glad we got your files back, we can now check for malware.

However, first we will do another run with Combofix since we just ran that tool and then we'll continue from there.

Download and Run Combofix

Please visit this webpage for instructions for downloading and running ComboFix:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

* Ensure you have disabled all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix. Refer to this page on instructions on doing so.

Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply for further review.

#10 peaso

peaso
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 25 January 2010 - 07:18 PM

Here you go:

Attached Files

#11 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 25 January 2010 - 07:34 PM

Hello.

Download and run MalwareBytes Anti-Malware

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
alternate download link 1
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on Download_mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
  • MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan. If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue. If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
  • On the Scanner tab:
    • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
    • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
  • Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to restart your computer. (see Note below)
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts. Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

For complete or visual instructions on installing and running Malwarebytes Anti-Malware please read this link

Download and Run GMER

We will use GMER to scan for rootkits.
  • Please download GMER from one of the following locations, and save it to your desktop:
    This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop. Unzip/extract the file to its own folder. (Click here for information on how to do this if not sure. Win 2000 users click here.

• Close any and all open programs, as this process may crash your computer.
  • Double click or on your desktop.
  • When you have done this, close all running programs.
    There is a small chance this application may crash your computer so save any work you have open.
  • Double-click on Gmer.exe to start the program. Right-click and select Run As Administrator... if you are using Vista
  • Allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.

If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system... Click NO.
  • In the right panel, you will see several boxes that have been checked. Please UNCHECK the following:
    • Sections
    • IAT/EAT
    • Registry
    • Drives/Partition other than Systemdrive (typically C:\)
    • Show all (Don't miss this one!)
  • Click on and wait for the scan to finish.
  • If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
  • Push and save the logfile to your desktop.
  • Copy and Paste the contents of that file in your next post.

If GMER doesn't work in Normal Mode try running it in Safe Mode

Note: Do Not run any program while GMER is running
*Note*: Rootkit scans often produce false positives. Do NOT take any actions on "<--- ROOKIT" entries

Post back with both logs for my review in your next reply.

Thanks.

With Regards,
Extremeboy

#12 peaso

peaso
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 26 January 2010 - 07:00 AM

Here is the GMER output...let me knowif you need malwarebytes as well:

GMER 1.0.15.15281 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2010-01-26 06:57:53
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Running: 7wfmgs5q.exe; Driver: C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\awryipog.sys

---- System - GMER 1.0.15 ----

SSDT 84B629E8 ZwAlertResumeThread
SSDT 84C0FC28 ZwAlertThread
SSDT 84B14BB0 ZwAllocateVirtualMemory
SSDT 84DB1958 ZwConnectPort
SSDT 84C0F1C8 ZwCreateMutant
SSDT 84B43570 ZwCreateThread
SSDT \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\SYMEVENT.SYS (Symantec Event Library/Symantec Corporation) ZwDeleteValueKey [0xAA462350]
SSDT 84BA9E98 ZwFreeVirtualMemory
SSDT 84C0F190 ZwImpersonateAnonymousToken
SSDT 8607C9B8 ZwImpersonateThread
SSDT 863E7BF8 ZwMapViewOfSection
SSDT 84C0F200 ZwOpenEvent
SSDT 84B97B90 ZwOpenProcessToken
SSDT 84B37550 ZwOpenThreadToken
SSDT 84B25A38 ZwQueryValueKey
SSDT 84B375C0 ZwResumeThread
SSDT 84B37518 ZwSetContextThread
SSDT 84BA9E28 ZwSetInformationProcess
SSDT 84BA9DF0 ZwSetInformationThread
SSDT \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\SYMEVENT.SYS (Symantec Event Library/Symantec Corporation) ZwSetValueKey [0xAA462580]
SSDT 84C0F238 ZwSuspendProcess
SSDT 84DB1BE8 ZwSuspendThread
SSDT 84B51170 ZwTerminateProcess
SSDT 84C0F650 ZwTerminateThread
SSDT 84BA9E60 ZwUnmapViewOfSection
SSDT 84BF5D38 ZwWriteVirtualMemory

---- Devices - GMER 1.0.15 ----

AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Ntfs \Ntfs SYMEVENT.SYS (Symantec Event Library/Symantec Corporation)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Ip SYMTDI.SYS (Network Dispatch Driver/Symantec Corporation)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Kbdclass \Device\KeyboardClass0 SynTP.sys (Synaptics Touchpad Driver/Synaptics, Inc.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Kbdclass \Device\KeyboardClass0 mouclass.sys (Mouse Class Driver/Microsoft Corporation)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Kbdclass \Device\KeyboardClass1 SynTP.sys (Synaptics Touchpad Driver/Synaptics, Inc.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Tcp SYMTDI.SYS (Network Dispatch Driver/Symantec Corporation)

Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP0T0L0-3 AnyDVD.sys (AnyDVD Filter Driver/SlySoft, Inc.)
Device \Driver\atapi \Device\Ide\IdePort0 AnyDVD.sys (AnyDVD Filter Driver/SlySoft, Inc.)

---- Files - GMER 1.0.15 ----

File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\.index 2300 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$120506B713B7569.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$120506B713B7569.xml 1435 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$1296BB58E0ED1A30.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$1296BB58E0ED1A30.xml 1437 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$12BECDC6BD1DDFB4.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$12BECDC6BD1DDFB4.xml 1510 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$195883D731A2E6F3.xml 1485 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$1A88FF0B3C5DF6BC.jpg 2955 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$1A88FF0B3C5DF6BC.xml 1436 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$1C4E6D85003D8D70.jpg 2955 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$1C4E6D85003D8D70.xml 1591 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$1D7C7A2D280E20A.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$1D7C7A2D280E20A.xml 1265 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$20216F43BB217CF1.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$20216F43BB217CF1.xml 1525 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$25F2F35E2CEFA85F.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$25F2F35E2CEFA85F.xml 1436 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$279B4BABB081F93A.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$279B4BABB081F93A.xml 1564 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$28561F33D5919D2A.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$28561F33D5919D2A.xml 1457 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$32D85000C9F6DAF5.jpg 2955 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$32D85000C9F6DAF5.xml 1295 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$33D905ACBF6408E8.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$33D905ACBF6408E8.xml 1372 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$362C489C9E28AA41.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$362C489C9E28AA41.xml 1396 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$39B2751D1502586B.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$39B2751D1502586B.xml 1278 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$39D77440C147263C.jpg 2955 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$39D77440C147263C.xml 1484 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$195883D731A2E6F3.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$3E9FE5EAB0142A0C.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$4351B362267A50EE.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$65873977A63BEC69.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$78EF612AEF4ED484.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$3E9FE5EAB0142A0C.xml 1470 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$3F16E180CF9E5711.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$3F16E180CF9E5711.xml 1426 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$41ADEA2C9D960BD1.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$41ADEA2C9D960BD1.xml 1480 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$43476D905A381F28.jpg 2955 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$43476D905A381F28.xml 1448 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$4351B362267A50EE.xml 1531 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$4385018439E5684A.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$4385018439E5684A.xml 1522 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$4476074C579CFEAF.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$4476074C579CFEAF.xml 1492 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$45697E3FA6884A74.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$45697E3FA6884A74.xml 1563 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$48538841001E3FA4.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$48538841001E3FA4.xml 1452 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$4B2CF68C27D85111.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$4B2CF68C27D85111.xml 1499 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$4F28B66B92E90DA1.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$4F28B66B92E90DA1.xml 1586 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$56FFB84B565804D8.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$56FFB84B565804D8.xml 1216 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$5AB905C017181CFC.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$5AB905C017181CFC.xml 1460 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$5B6B11940C94D79.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$5B6B11940C94D79.xml 1582 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$5E53DACCE5405EE9.jpg 2955 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$5E53DACCE5405EE9.xml 1196 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$5F1284381BEC7088.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$5F1284381BEC7088.xml 1459 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$653CFBDA83A985C1.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$653CFBDA83A985C1.xml 1482 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$65873977A63BEC69.xml 1475 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$6D8C987ED6BB2A6A.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$6D8C987ED6BB2A6A.xml 1530 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$6E8E2DC00C2E085B.jpg 2955 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$6E8E2DC00C2E085B.xml 1185 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$75D5B0F1ED13CFD.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$75D5B0F1ED13CFD.xml 1505 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$78EF612AEF4ED484.xml 1143 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$7AE98B1F2163BFEB.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$7AE98B1F2163BFEB.xml 1460 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$7B861F24B3828E49.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$7B861F24B3828E49.xml 1463 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$7C2E768E85F12111.jpg 2955 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$7C2E768E85F12111.xml 1616 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$7C588343B2BF3CB8.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$7C588343B2BF3CB8.xml 1504 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$9FF1AAAB6F3DF79.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$9FF1AAAB6F3DF79.xml 1418 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$DE8538A2758AC7C.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$DE8538A2758AC7C.xml 1477 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$FB0C6B7930A06F5.jpg 15360 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Lotus\Sametime\.metadata\.plugins\com.ibm.collaboration.realtime.people.impl\PersonCache\Sametime_1150897993593.1840414137\p$FB0C6B7930A06F5.xml 1489 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\000.how_to_burn.txt 678 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\000BEN~1.JPG 94295 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\001.chester_french_-_introduction.mp3 457043 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\003.kanye_west_-_paranoid.mp3 2424369 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\004.michael_jackson_-_rock_with_you.mp3 3359772 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\005.donnis_-_party_works_(benzi_refix).mp3 1598865 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\006.gym_class_heroes_&_the-dream_-_cookie_jar.mp3 1665954 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\008.jack_splash_&_r-kelly_-_ringtone.mp3 2761207 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\011.tag_team_-_whoomp_there_it_is.mp3 2403223 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\013.sisqo_-_thong_song_remix.mp3 1691643 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\014.jeremih_-_birthday_sex_(jem_remix).mp3 3554916 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\018.lmfao_&_lil_jon_-_shots.mp3 2573745 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\019.chelley_-_took_the_night.mp3 2586912 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\020.robin_s_-_show_me_love.mp3 2217017 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\021.pitbull_-_hotel_room_service.mp3 3021385 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\022.kings_of_leon_-_sex_on_fire.mp3 3273413 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\023.lady_gaga_-_just_dance_(stefan_ponce_remix).mp3 1747460 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\025.mstrkft_&_john_legend_-_heartbreaker.mp3 2889109 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\026.chester_french_-_come_on.mp3 3306638 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\027.mic_terror_-_juke_them_hoes.mp3 1635222 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\028.felli_fel,_sean_paul,_t-pain_-_feel_it.mp3 2105439 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\033.lathun_&_da_brat_-_freak_it_remix.mp3 3085337 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\034.jodeci_-_shawty_freak.mp3 1883484 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\036.wyclef_jean_-_perfect_gentlemen.mp3 2689737 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\038.coldplay_-_viva_la_vida.mp3 2044609 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\040.kanye_west_&_young_jeezy_-_amazing.mp3 2324235 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\041MIK~1.MP3 3664662 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\042.r-kelly_-_gigolo.mp3 1025200 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\044.ice_cube_-_you_know_how_we_do_it.mp3 1743061 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\045.donnis_-_l.o.v.e.mp3 1719848 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\046.brandy_-_wanna_be_down.mp3 1877215 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\047.arrested_development_-_people_everyday.mp3 1017698 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\049.drake_-_best_i_ever_had.mp3 3829504 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\050.chester_french_-_outroduction.mp3 1309843 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\AlbumArtSmall.jpg 2533 bytes
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Combo Fix Stuff\Quarantine\C\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Music\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_(TRACKED_VERSION)\BENZI-Get_Right_Radio-Summer_09_Edition-Hosted_By_Chester_French-2009\Folder.jpg 9948 bytes

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----

#13 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 26 January 2010 - 11:45 AM

Yes, please post the malwarebytes log too.

#14 peaso

peaso
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:54 PM

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.44
Database version: 3638
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

1/25/2010 7:47:12 PM
mbam-log-2010-01-25 (19-47-12).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 115513
Time elapsed: 6 minute(s), 44 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

#15 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:22 PM

Please perform an online scan, please note that the scan may take a while.

Run Scan with Kaspersky

Please do a scan with Kaspersky Online Scanner. Please note: Kaspersky requires Java Runtime Environment (JRE) be installed before scanning for malware, as ActiveX is no longer being used.)

If you are using Windows Vista, open your browser by right-clicking on its icon and select 'Run as administrator' to perform this scan.
  • Open the Kaspersky WebScanner
    page.
  • Click on the button on the main page.
  • The program will launch and fill in the Information section on the left.
  • Read the "Requirements and Limitations" then press the button.
  • The program will begin downloading the latest program and definition files. It may take a while so please be patient and let it finish.
  • Once the files have been downloaded, click on the ...button.
    In the scan settings make sure the following are selected:
    • Detect malicious programs of the following categories:
      Viruses, Worms, Trojan Horses, Rootkits
      Spyware, Adware, Dialers and other potentially dangerous programs
    • Scan compound files (doesn't apply to the File scan area):
      Archives
      Mail databases
      By default the above items should already be checked.
    • Click the button, if you made any changes.
  • Now under the Scan section on the left:

Select My Computer
  • The program will now start and scan your system. This will run for a while, be patient and let it finish.
  • Once the scan is complete, click on View scan report
  • Now, click on the Save Report as button.
  • Save the file to your desktop.
  • Copy and paste that information in your next post.
You can refer to this animation by sundavis if needed.

Then, take a new DDS run afterward and post back with both the DDS and Attach logs in your next reply. Also, let me know how your computer is running and if you have any more problems, issues or symptoms left.

Thanks.

With Regards,
Extremeboy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users