Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help please

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Christoph182

Christoph182

• Members
  • 128 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:20 PM

Posted 27 August 2005 - 11:35 AM

Hey guys, I have a Panasonic SV-SD80 Audio player. I like the player itself but not the software that I use to load my music. Its called real player and I hate it. It is very inconvenient and stressful. Is there any other kind of software that lets me work with this kind of device??? Usually my friends tell me that I can plug the Writer/Reader device into my computer with a SD card in it and go to "my computer" and I can drag and drop into my device. But I cant do that. Whats the problem here guys and is there a solution???

thanks alot guys

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 madnlooney

madnlooney

• Members
  • 208 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:20 PM

Posted 28 August 2005 - 12:09 PM

just looked about your player and found it has an SD card. so you can get a card reader which connects to your computer and you place the card into this. From there you can drag and drop your music files on the card. This will save you needing to use real player

#3 Christoph182

Christoph182
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 128 posts
  •  

Posted 30 August 2005 - 01:02 AM

what kind of card reader?? the audio player I have doesnt recognize anything when I drag and drop. I have to use real player for it to recognize my mp3s

#4 Christoph182

Christoph182
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 128 posts
  •  

Posted 01 September 2005 - 11:21 AM

Still no answer/?? can someone help please??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users