Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Return MP3's to HD after Re-install

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SurferJoe46

SurferJoe46

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:34 AM

Posted 27 August 2005 - 11:24 AM

Before I had to burn down my whole system and reinstall XP-Pro, I saved all my music from WMP (they were all MP3's) and saved them in that same format.

Now, how do I re-install them back into the WMP?

I am having troubles getting WMP 10 to see and save them again as seperate MP3's and not just a single file.

I don't mind if I lose all the titles, as I can type them in again (gack!@%*#!). :thumbsup:
Joe Vreeland (aka: SurferJoe46)

Warum soll Ich mir Sorgen machen?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 madnlooney

madnlooney

• Members
  • 208 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:34 AM

Posted 28 August 2005 - 11:58 AM

when you put the files on to your cd did it copy them as sepearte tracks? if it did WMP should rip them off the cd as tracks, but if it put it as a massive file then you will need some software to seperate them into tracks. im not sure what software but someone will beable to answer it for you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users