Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Email Soapbox

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Leurgy

Leurgy

Voted most likely

• Members
  • 3,831 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:51 PM

Posted 27 August 2005 - 08:12 AM

I found this link on another site. Thanks go out to Major Payne.

Email Soapbox

When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail. Abraham Maslo

**** We use our powers for good, not evil ****

Trying to remove your data from the web is like trying to remove pee from a swimming pool

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:51 PM

Posted 27 August 2005 - 08:27 AM

:thumbsup: We should alll send this out to the friends who send those annoying e-mails.
Do you think that they would get the hint. :flowers:
Posted Image

#3 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:51 PM

Posted 27 August 2005 - 08:47 AM

Good one Leurgy. lol I hate those e-mails too. I have a friend that sends me those. We ran into each other once at the store. She asked me why I never reply to her. I told her that if she would write me a real letter telling me about her and the family and all what was going on with her I would. I told her that I get a thousand of those forwarded e-mails a week and I don't read them anymore. lol She doesn't send me those e-mails anymore but she doesn't write to me either. :thumbsup: :flowers:

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#4 Lanscader

Lanscader

• Members
  • 466 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:51 PM

Posted 28 August 2005 - 12:24 AM

:thumbsup: LOL! That is getting sent to all my friends. Most of them hate those chain letters.

"Sir Lord Baron von Vader-han?" ~ Eddie Izzard

#5 TexasAngel67

TexasAngel67

Bleeping Helper

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:51 PM

Posted 07 October 2005 - 01:21 AM

Leurgy,

Thanks for the chuckle. I've seen that before but now that I have the link, I can forward it to all my friends and maybe they will take the hint that they can hate those stupid emails and not forward them 'justincase' because they don't want bad luck. Ugh!

Miss you, my friend, and a few others. Take care!

#6 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:51 PM

Posted 07 October 2005 - 02:16 AM

I can't help but think of the people who do this, and are sitting in front of their computer with a vapid expression thinking "I don't get it". :thumbsup:

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users