Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help needed!! Colour problem

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Holden Ute SS-V

Holden Ute SS-V

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:26 AM

Posted 24 January 2010 - 05:44 AM

HI im new to this forum..

My computer is Acer AspireX1700 mini series..All stock
Running on Core 2 duo 2.8 Ghz processor , Nvidia G100 graphics card and running on Vista 32 bit

The problem : When i start my computer,its feels in normal working condition but the screen says welcome and the circle thing.. it come to desktop and after a few seconds the whole screen became green or pink in colour, i can only see the mouse and its moves. then the whole computer freezes and it reboot.the same thing keeps happening.
but i tried to run on safe mode,nothing happened,im guessing its the graphics card problem??
I used system restore and nothing happened but it seems like my computer is running slower than usual.. :huh:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ratchet48

ratchet48

• Members
  • 207 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:26 PM

Posted 24 January 2010 - 06:10 AM

Disconnect and reconnect the video cable from the computer and the monitor. Look for bet pins while doing so.

Is the video card PCI or Intergrated in the mother board?

#3 Holden Ute SS-V

Holden Ute SS-V
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:26 AM

Posted 24 January 2010 - 10:11 AM

Disconnect and reconnect the video cable from the computer and the monitor. Look for bet pins while doing so.

Is the video card PCI or Intergrated in the mother board?

im a noob at these stuff.....Ya if i overclock the GPU a little will these stuff happen?
the card is Build-in

oh sorry its PCI

#4 ratchet48

ratchet48

• Members
  • 207 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:26 PM

Posted 24 January 2010 - 10:45 AM

Color problems are usaully a connection problem. Check connections and reseat your video card.

How to Upgrade and Install a Video Card

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users